Let's Celebrate With A Mini Fall Tour

in , by Julie Nichols, October 10, 2013

I'm 6 months old!!  October marks my 6 month anniversary for my blog!!  I have learned a lot and met so many nice people along the way. Will you celebrate with me?  Please gather around my table, make yourself at home, feel free to grab some apples, and enjoy the tour.

I purchased roses & apples for a simple table setting.



My favorite part of blogging is taking pictures.  I think it is so much fun looking through the lens and setting up the objects.  I love looking at decorating magazines and all the pretty pictures of homes.  I wish I could jump inside one and pretend I live there.  (just for a moment anyway)



Do you think of using roses to decorate for fall?   I picked these roses because of the colors. They are similar to the colors of the apples.  The roses give the table a fresh look.  The apples say it's fall.




  

  






Favorite Spot To Sit














Thanks for the visit hope you enjoyed the tour!

SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. Your cat is so cute peeking out the curtains! I'll show these photos to my hubby....he's the cat lover here. And I love those wooden crates on your table. I'm like you, I always looked at decorating magazines in awe and now I see so many great ideas on my favorite blogs....like yours! Happy 6 month blogiversary! HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what beautiful roses and flowers and I love the boxes full of apples. I would love for you to link up to my Inspire Me party that will be live this afternoon at 2:30 Pt. www.astrollthrulife.net Hope to see you there. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roses and apples look so beautiful on your table. The little numbered crates are cute too. What a darling little kitty peeping around your curtains.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This beautiful little tour. I love those roses and apples. The color is perfect for the season.
    best,
    marlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks so cozy and inviting. I just love all the plants you have scatter around. How are you able to do that with kitty around? Your table centerpiece is very pretty indeed. The roses are gorgeous and I love the display with the tiny crates filled with apples. So very fall like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 6 month Anniversary! Gorgeous roses and your photographs are too! Such a sweet kitty, give her a pat from me!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

© love my simple home · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS