Coffee & Cream Without The Guilt

by Julie Nichols, February 06, 2014

Hello there! How are you?    

Do you love cream in your coffee? but not the fat. I have always used half and half in my coffee and tried on occasion to cut it out of my diet by using non- fat dairy products, or non-fat half and half.  These products are loaded with preservatives and never really taste that good. 

Since staying fit and healthy is on my to-do list for this year I needed to find the right alternative that I could live with and never miss the half and half again.

If staying fit and healthy is on your to-do list and you want to make a lifestyle change in what you add to your coffee and still be satisfied. You can make your own creamy topping using fat-free milk.  I thought I could never live without half and half until I tried this.

This is so simple 
      Shake Shake Shake your container of milk!!
This works best when the container of milk is low. 
Just shake it and the milk thickens and becomes frothy.  
Pour into your coffee and enjoy! 
You will love it!! 

Before

  
After

This satisfies the need for the cream and the best part is.... no fat or preservatives.
Try it you might love it!  
You have nothing to lose but the fat.

XO
Julie

SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Very cool! I found I can get the same effect with coconut, soy or almond milk by heating it on the stove and using a wire whisk. I make my homemade lattes that way. My body doesn't do well with dairy. So, that was my solution. It's great to find another way. :-) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I'm still using the full fat stuff! I'll have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

© love my simple home · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS